Sunday, October 31, 2010

White Christmas

As I may have mentioned in past posts, I am currently in rehearsals for a musical, White Christmas. I would like to extend an invitation to anyone in the greater Idaho Falls area to come and see the show. It's going to be a lot of fun -- the choreography and costuming alone are enough reasons to come!

(P.S. -- Tickets are on sale NOW and are going fast! If you're planning on coming, call soon! Also... a little bird told me we may be adding a MONDAY show, so ask about that one when you call for tickets.)

On Sale Now!
November 26, 8:00 pm.
November 27, 2:00 & 8:00 pm.
Idaho Falls Arts Council presents: Irving Berlin's White Christmas
Tickets $29
Colonial Theater/Call 522-0471



This production is the live-stage incarnation of the 1954 classic film and features all the music, spectacular dance, and holiday nostalgia that audiences have come to celebrate year after year. Produced and performed by the reputable Playmill Theatre of West Yellowstone. Start your holiday season enjoying the uplifting story of White Christmas and create a merry and bright theatrical experience for the entire family.

1 comment:

  1. "I want to go!" said I in a very whiney voice. Sadly it was said knowing that it's most likely not going to happen. "Bummer!!!"

    ReplyDelete