Thursday, December 30, 2010

stoned.

"...And you know, I believe that when you are feeling the very worst pain is the moment right before you get an answer.” - Stella from the Bronx

If you want to read a well-written story (from whence the above quote came), head over to Replikate and read "Stoned".


The New Year cometh... 
I promise to write once or twice in the coming 365.
Enjoy your last day of 2010, friends!

4 comments:

  1. hey, how do you know a Clifford?? im friends with kate's younger sister and blog stalk her because her blog is just sooo good! small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to add that to my list of books to read. Happy New Year to you three from us four!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JaNae -- it's not a book! It's just a quick blog post by my friend Kate. Just click on the link! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandilyn -- Katie was a friend of mine in Huntington Beach! Small world, eh?

    ReplyDelete