Friday, November 12, 2010

Just one day out of life... it would be, it would be so nice.

Day 4 of the 30-Day Photo Challenge...

Day 4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday

(Photo Courtesy Deseret News)

The first week in September, we drove back down to Rexburg (from Coeur d'Alene, where we spent the majority of our summer) and dumped all of our stuff into our new apartment. Later that night, we packed up a couple of suitcases and headed up to West Yellowstone to catch closing weekend of the Playmill's season. We stayed with our dear friend Bill Warnock, played the part of West Yellowstone tourists for a few days, and saw three shows at the Playmill: The Foreigner, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Beauty and the Beast. They were all fantastic shows, and we had a wonderful time in a place we once called home.

The Playmill is a very special place to us. It is where we spent our first two married summers; first, as newlyweds, and second, when I was pregnant with Jack. The Playmill has introduced us to a new family of friends that will always be a part of our lives, and I think we'll be back there for many summers to come--maybe not to perform, but at least to see the shows!

(Pssst! -- I am in the Playmill's production of White Christmas at the Colonial Theatre in Idaho Falls, showing Thanksgiving weekend. You can read more about it HERE.)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come see the show! I love White Christmas...

    ReplyDelete