Oldie but goodie... Adam and me, Christmas 2007
1. Superstition by Stevie Wonder.
It will always remind me of Will Smith's bazillion abs in i.Robot
1. Superstition by Stevie Wonder.
It will always remind me of Will Smith's bazillion abs in i.Robot
2. Jack's new words. He can say...
"Caak!" (car)
"Cacko" (cracker)
"Momo" (Elmo)
"Teddy"
"Caa-Caa!" (quack, quack)
"Mama" and "Daddy"
"Baa" (ball)
"Hoo" (hoop)
"Uh-oh"
"Teeko, teeko" (tickle, tickle)
and more...
3. My new blog background.
I needed something a little more colorful and sunny... like it?
4. Our Blazer's new stereo...
...being installed this coming Saturday. Hooray!
"Caak!" (car)
"Cacko" (cracker)
"Momo" (Elmo)
"Teddy"
"Caa-Caa!" (quack, quack)
"Mama" and "Daddy"
"Baa" (ball)
"Hoo" (hoop)
"Uh-oh"
"Teeko, teeko" (tickle, tickle)
and more...
3. My new blog background.
I needed something a little more colorful and sunny... like it?
4. Our Blazer's new stereo...
...being installed this coming Saturday. Hooray!
(We've been music-less since we got the car... so you can imagine how stoked we are.)
5. Yoga.
(Who knew it was such a good workout? Not me!)
6. Some great job prospects (more on that to come!)
7. Reading the Harry Potter series...
Yes, for the first time. And yes, I know I'm behind.
I'm also watching all the movies.
8. My 16-18 year old Sunday School class.
They're a well-behaved, smart group of kids. I love my calling.
9. Jack's slobbery kisses.
And Adam's, too *wink*
10. The two sunny days we had this weekend.
Springtime is teasing me... and I LIKE it!
So... what's making you happy today?

This POST makes me happy! =) My friendship with you and your family makes me happy. The memory of teaching Jack how to say the word "Dart" ("dah-tuh") makes me happy. The fact that even though it's been cold, the sun has also made a few appearances makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this...I am sufficiently uplifted. =)