Definately a resemblance there! Maybe it's just the boy thing...cause he's a boy and his daddy is a boy... you see where I'm going with this? Anyway, I feel you're pain. I get this all the time. Someone actually once said Gus was Dan's clone. And though I don't mind if he looks like his daddy, it does make you smile to hear they look like you now and then :)
There is an UNCANNY resemblance! I think Jack looks more and more like you as he gets older.
ReplyDeleteDefinately a resemblance there! Maybe it's just the boy thing...cause he's a boy and his daddy is a boy... you see where I'm going with this?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I feel you're pain. I get this all the time. Someone actually once said Gus was Dan's clone. And though I don't mind if he looks like his daddy, it does make you smile to hear they look like you now and then :)