
Adam and I celebrate 3 years of marriage today. Life with my best friend just keeps getting better.
3 Years,
6 Addresses*,
15+ Shows**,
1 Bachelor's Degree***,
1 Child...
Here's to more of ALL of that!
I love you, Adam.
*Holiday Motel (W. Yellowstone), Cambridge Court (Rexburg), Madison Apts. (W. Yellowstone), Peterson Pointe 203 (Rexburg), Hayden, Peterson Pointe 802 (Rexburg)
**Hello Dolly, See How They Run, Oklahoma!, She Loves Me, Footloose, Secret Garden, Guys and Dolls, Burdens of Earth, Forever Plaid, Macbeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Arsenic & Old Lace, White Christmas, Forever Plaid (again), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers -- I'm sure I'm missing some!
***Well, two... but I got mine pre-maritally.
So I just found the most wonderfulest blog ever. It's yours!!! Thank you for doing the link on Facebook, I'm so happy to see your blog, it makes me quite happy. It reminds me of reading your articles each week in the paper at school and how much I enjoyed it. You are the most elequent (sp?? ha ha you know I'm not a write at all..would love to be one someday)writers I have ever read. I how you can write things so well and really get the feeling across. I ready your bucket list and I think that you and I have much more in common than I thought. I have recently looked into the the "vegan" thing and are very interested in doing it but quite overwhelmed and intimidated by it. My husband is not very fond of the whole idea and will probably never go with me on this one so I'm gonna have to really work at it. I've the the vegitarian thing for about 1 week now and already feel so much better not having meat. Now I just need to cut out the all time favorite dairy. I have to admit a very hard one!! I'm so happy that you are happy. You've got an awesome guy for a hubby and the most adorable little boy. I truly am very happy that you are happy. I hope we can keep in touch. Much love to ya babe!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun way to count the years together. Congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! It's funny because I just posted a very similar anniversary post on my blog. Great minds think alike : )
ReplyDelete